homePROFILETAGBOARDCREDITStumblrtwitterfollow
A toy

What am I to you?
Am I an important person
in your life?
The fact that i'm not

Am i just a toy
where you can just throw me away
when you're bored of me
and then come back to me again
when you're bored
and have nothing else to do?

And then
BAM!
you leave me again for few days
and then come back
as if nothing happened.

Seriously? It hurts....
Will you like it if i do that to you?
Did i do that to you before?
No right.

I'm a girl too
I have feelings too
I'm not a toy

Why are you doing this to me?
Why?
Did i treat you really badly?
Did i backstab you?
Did i do something wrong?
Is it my fault?

But why must you do this to me....

(m.n)

POSTED BY Muthia ON Wednesday, 6 November 2013 @ 06:24
back | all rights reserved desiree 2012 | forth