It's been a few months.....
Time has passed by really fast
but why can't I forget about you?
why do I still care about you
while I'm no longer someone important in your life....
I keep checking my phone
but there's no text or call from you
Is it that easy to forget about me?
All the memories we shared is haunting me
Every night, I will always think what's went wrong
You come and go whenever you like
One day you texted me first,
the next day, there's nothing from you
I waited for a few days
and even a few weeks
but still
there's not a single day goes by without me thinking of you
I miss you
to the extend that I want to hug you tightly
and will never let you go....
I miss you...
(m.n)
POSTED BY Muthia ON Tuesday, 5 November 2013 @ 23:03